Old Greensborough

Old Greensboro is a neighborhood in downtown Greensboro, North Carolina. The area located generally south of Market Street and west of Murrow Blvd. contains buildings that date from the Eighteenth Century up to new apartments still under construction. The area hosts a vibrant mix of residential and unique businesses and the people one sees here range from students, young professionals, family groups, government types to retirees. A great place to live and hangout.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jeri Rowe Does It Again

.....
Thanks Jeri,
Nice article in News-Record about Old Greensborough. It is a community that is evolving and staying the same - a unique neighborhood. I know you couldn't mention all of the characters on S. Elm; but I am a little disappointed that Ben and Charlie and Jar-Mar Brass were not included.

I enjoyed the photos.

More about downtown

Also, Michelle Forrest has some interesting photos of the Old Greensborough area on her Facebook page.

See ya downtown,
diane

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home